Friday, July 12, 2013

Strawberry "Swiss" Cake


    

The streets of SF always have a burst of flavors no matter where you go. The food always seems so appealing, but what always seizes to catch my eye are the warm fragrant bakeries. The bread there is always so moist and wonderfully put together, especially the swiss rolls. Mmmm they are so soft and moist, it was worth the long walk up the hill. However, I'm not always out in SF that often, so I decided to try to make these baby rolls.


  I didn't have a swiss roll pan, so I used a regular square tray....bad idea. It couldn't even roll! It was more like a sandwich. A pretty rectangular sandwich that is. Who would want to eat that...Well of course you can't waste food!~ I ended up making these Strawberry"Swiss cakes" They're were so moist and delicious after putting them in the refrigerator for a few hours.


These flowers are finally in bloom!~ They are so gorgeous when the sun shines on them





No comments:

Post a Comment