Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Green Feast! Cucumber Dip, Deviled Egg, Mango Avocado Salad

With so many ripe avocados and freshly picked cucumbers and beans at home 
dinner was basically all green!
My sister came back recently so there is a lot more chances to cook with her. After being gone for such a long period of time, she brought home some new recipes for our family to taste.
Deviled Egg Boats
 It was my first time having deviled eggs and I have to say they are pretty delicious. The hit of Tabasco Sauce in the end really finishes it off! 
Mango Avocado Salad
I still have to say, my papa's salad is still the best though. It has a bit of everything! Avocado,  cucumber, onion, tomato, lettuce, carrots, a sprinkle of cheese, and if our pantry had them at the time bacon and croutons as well. It is delicious by itself, but some Miso Dressing to top it off adds in a punch of flavor!~



No comments:

Post a Comment